Continue Your AU Experience – Digital Recordings Now Available
While AU 2023 – Autodesk’s annual Design and Make conference – may be in the rearview mirror, there are many opportunities to continue learning. Recordings, presentations, and downloads from Researchers at AU are ready for you to explore and learn more about how we’re helping make tomorrow’s “what ifs” possible much sooner.
Our teams presented on topics ranging from the Industrialization of Construction to Human-Centric Building Design, Net-Zero Buildings, and more, inspiring conference attendees with the work we’re doing today, to prepare for a future that’s closer than it seems.
Go in-depth with Researchers on the following sessions shared at AU:
- Advancing Connected Workflows with Autodesk Fusion 360 and Autodesk Platform Services
- Beyond Bricks and Mortar: Digital Transformation Approach to Infrastructure
- Channeling Minecraft to Analyze Architectural Spaces with VASA and Dynamo
- Constructing the Future Today: Tips to Improve and Streamline Your Projects
- Decarbonize Architecture: Mycelium Fungi as a Building Material
- From Prototype to Platform: Delivering New Design Capabilities on Autodesk Forma
- How Automated and AI-Powered Structural Engineering Accelerates Building Design
- Monitoring and visualizing data from the MX3D and Dar Smart Bridges
- The Sky’s the Limit: How Drone Research Drives Innovation in Rural Oregon
- TileGPT: Generative AI Tools for Intuitive Building Design Exploration
We’re excited to share our learnings with you and look forward to continuing to prepare for the future of Design & Make with tools that support productivity and creativity!
Get in touch
Have we piqued your interest? Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about Autodesk Research, our projects, people, and potential collaboration opportunitiesContact us