Leading the Way in Design and Make: Autodesk Researchers at AU
Join Autodesk Researchers at AU as they share how they’re laying the foundation and leading the way for the future of design and make technology. Researchers will showcase how we are helping make tomorrow’s “what ifs” possible much sooner, preparing attendees for what’s ahead. With topics ranging from the Industrialization of Construction to Human-Centric Building Design, Net-Zero Buildings, and more, Researchers will inspire AU audiences with the work we’re doing today, to prepare for a future that’s closer than it seems.
In addition to various talks, presentations, and panel discussions, Research projects will also be on display in the Exhibit Hall and highlighted on the Design and Make stage. Dr. Rumman Chowdhury, an Autodesk Research Fellow, and Daniela Steinsapir will also participate in two “red teaming” events for responsible, ethical, and transparent AI.
Check out the depth and breadth of Autodesk Research presentations at AU!
Monday, November 13
- 8:15 – 9:45 AM Channeling Minecraft to Analyze Architectural Spaces with VASA and Dynamo
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM Constructing the Future Today: Tips to Improve and Streamline Your Projects
- 9:30 – 10:15 AM Design Odyssey: Navigating the Future of AEC with Generative AI
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM Beyond Bricks and Mortar: Digital Transformation Approach to Infrastructure
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM Soundscapes: The Intersection of Building Experience and Acoustics in AEC
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM Is Immersive Animation the Ultimate Interface for Content Creators?
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM The Sky’s the Limit: How Drone Research Drives Innovation in Rural Oregon
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM From Prototype to Platform: Delivering New Design Capabilities on Autodesk Forma
Tuesday, November 14
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM Industrialized Construction Theater Talk
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM How Automated and AI-Powered Structural Engineering Accelerates Building Design
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM Design Odyssey: Navigating the Future of AEC with Generative AI
Wednesday, November 15
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM Monitoring and visualizing data from the MX3D and Dar Smart Bridges
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM TileGPT: Generative AI Tools for Intuitive Building Design Exploration
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM Decarbonize Architecture: Mycelium Fungi as a Building Material
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Advancing Connected Workflows with Autodesk Fusion 360 and Autodesk Platform Services
If you’re not planning to attend in person, register for a virtual pass to follow along from home, and keep an eye out for on-demand recordings after AU. And be sure to follow this blog and our social media to stay on top of the latest and greatest from AU!
Get in touch
Have we piqued your interest? Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about Autodesk Research, our projects, people, and potential collaboration opportunitiesContact us