Help Autodesk Create Products for a Better Future
Learn More About the Autodesk Research Community
Autodesk shares a passion for how emerging technology can be used to achieve these goals and seeks to support its customers in creating endless possibilities for a brighter future.
Autodesk has a research ecosystem where distinctive and collaborative research divisions – including the Outsight Network and Autodesk Research Community – can help customers navigate and drive through the future innovation and development journey.
The Autodesk Research Community (ARC) invites customers of all levels of experience and expertise to provide their feedback and insights to help better understand the challenges they face and drive business decisions in the technology Autodesk creates.
The community is comprised of 15,000+ members, including engineers and technologists, who provide diverse experiences and insights.
We take a three-part approach to delivering a first-rate customer research experience, including encouraging ARC members to:
- Participate in research to influence the future
- Create connections and engage our community
- See how your feedback shapes your everyday experiences
ARC Members can expect to:
- Provide direct feedback to researchers and product managers
- Participate in the feedback opportunities that matter most to your business and industry goals (ranging 10 minutes to 1 hour)
- Connect and communicate with colleagues in your industry
- Share thoughts and ideas in forums
- Enter our competitions for prizes and gift cards
- Learn the latest emerging results and insights from Autodesk
One of our community members, Rushabh Thakkar, a Mechanical Engineer with Larsen & Toubro Heavy Engineering Ltd. appreciates how the Autodesk Research Community empowers him to provide direct feedback to Autodesk to improve product usability.
“To me, research means that you don’t know something, but are willing to find out and this is what Autodesk Research Community is all about,” said Rushabh. “As a member, I am also able to get an inside look into what the teams are working on for their research and future opportunities to have my voice heard. This will help me to take the world to a better path by innovating, improvising, or making new technologies.”
Contribute to ARC
If you would like to join the Autodesk Research Community and influence your Autodesk experience, please visit the ARC site.
Zahra Kamal is a Community Manager for Autodesk Research Community.
Get in touch
Have we piqued your interest? Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about Autodesk Research, our projects, people, and potential collaboration opportunitiesContact us